Friday, July 27, 2012

Quick & Easy Pizza Crust

This is an easy pizza crust that does not contain yeast.  I almost always buy pre-made frozen dough, just so I don't have to deal with yeast, this is a great alternative for when there is no pre-made dough on hand!  It is a denser crust, more like a focaccia bread, but it is still yummy!  


1.5 cups flour
1 TBL Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
2/3 cup milk
1 egg - slightly beaten

Mix all the dry ingredients well.  Adjust the amounts and types of seasonings to fit your taste!

Add the egg & milk and mix well.

Spray a baking stone (I didn't try it with another type of pan, I always use my stones for pizza) with cooking spray.

Add the dough to the pan, use a piece of wax paper to spread the dough if it is extra sticky.

Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees

Add toppings and bake another 10-15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment