I had two, yes TWO, fails this morning ... and all I wanted was some breakfast before going running! Needless to say I just gave up and went after this failure ...
This one was not as bad as the failed microwave muffin, but it still wasn't very good, I got 5 or 6 bites down before I decided to abort the mission. The texture was strange, the peanut butter/jelly/banana flavors just blended together into a strange medley, and there was not enough sweetness or salt to make the actual cream of wheat taste like anything other than a cardboard vessel for the other ingredients.
Bottom line, if you want Cream of Wheat, stick to the butter, cinnamon & sugar flavoring (or whatever you are use to). If you want peanut butter, jelly & banana's, put it on a bread & eat the sandwich for breakfast.
Follow the Cream of Wheat Package to make one serving in the microwave
To the cream of wheat add 1 TBL peanut butter & 1 TBL jelly and mix well.
Cut up a banana and stir into the mixture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment