Thursday, August 9, 2012

Two-Ingredient Pumpkin Cake

I didn't make the glaze because I was layering this flavor cake with some other types and frosting it, but I included the recipe because I imagine it is amazing.  The title calls this two-ingredient, which if you follow the yellow cake mix & can of pumpkin recipe it is.  I added the seasonings because I like a little extra spice in my pumpkin flavored treats.

Cake
1 box yellow cake mix
1 can pumpkin
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg

Glaze
1.5 cups powdered sugar
3 tbl apple cider
3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice

Mike all cake ingredients with a mixer.

Spray pan with non-stick spray, add mixture.

Cook at 350 degrees for about 28 minutes, depends on the size and shape of pan.

Cool 10-15 minutes in pan, flip out.

Mix glaze ingredients while cake is cooling.  Pour over warm cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment