Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake

This recipe also called for 2 cups of mini marshmallows added to the bottom of the pan before adding the batter.  I bet this is amazing, however I was using this cake layered with others. I also added my chocolate chips to the batter.  I bet it would be really good with peanut butter chips or reese's pieces too!


Ingredients

  • 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) chocolate cake mix
  • 1-1/4 cups water
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1/3 cup canola oil
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips

Directions

  • In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, peanut butter, oil and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes or until smooth. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
  • Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment