Saturday, August 23, 2014

Microwave blueberry cobbler for one

I modified this from a recipe I found online to make it healthier...MFP says 375 calories, I would hate to see what the original would have been...I used fractions of the unhealthy stuff they called for.  That said this was definitely sweet.  I think all the sugar contents could easily be cut in half...and the chocolate chips probably are not necessary.  Something to try for next time!


3/4 cup blueberries
1.5 T powdered sugar
1/2 T butter
1 T flour
1T oatmeal
1/2 T brown sugar
1/2 T white sugar
2 T almond milk
1 T walnuts 
1 T white chocolate chips

Put blueberries in a microwave safe bowl or mug.  Mix with powdered sugar.

Mix butter, flour, oatmeal, sugars & milk in a separate bowl.  Pour over top of blueberries.  Sprinkle with walnuts.

Cook 1.5 minutes in microwave.  Sprinkle with chocolate chips.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment