I bought a pre-made cookie dough brick. There was 12 cookies but when I put the cookie square in the bottom of the cupcake liner and added the Oreo it was already over the top of the liner and there was no way brownie mix was going to fit over top. So I sliced the cookie squares in half (hamburger) style, to make them thinner. My Oreos were also double stuff - so I am sure that didn't help. The original recipe on pinterest called for 2 packages of cookie dough and 2 boxes of brownie mix, but they cooked it in a 9x13 pan, I am sure it all would have fit using this method.
1 package pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough
1 package Oreos
1 box brownie mix
cupcake liners
Line cupcake tin
Scoop cookie dough in bottom
Add Oreo cookie
pour brownie mix over top
Bake on 400 for 15-17 minutes
Sprinkle with powdered sugar
Makes 24 cupcakes
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment