This was a yummy, low carb side dish for some Pad Thai!
1 head bok choy, sliced, both white and green parts
1/3 cup onion, diced
1/2 tablespoon grated gingerroot (I used powder)
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
1 teaspoon fish sauce (I used oyster sauce)
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1/4 cup chicken broth
crushed red pepper flakes
Directions:
1
Rinse and drain bok choy and set aside.
2
Sauté onion and ginger in olive oil and sesame oil until onion is tender.
3
Add remaining ingredients and sauté for about 8 minutes.
1/3 cup onion, diced
1/2 tablespoon grated gingerroot (I used powder)
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
1 teaspoon fish sauce (I used oyster sauce)
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1/4 cup chicken broth
crushed red pepper flakes
Directions:
1
Rinse and drain bok choy and set aside.
2
Sauté onion and ginger in olive oil and sesame oil until onion is tender.
3
Add remaining ingredients and sauté for about 8 minutes.


No comments:
Post a Comment